Education Balanced Scorecard Metrics Pack
The pack includes 5 Education metrics:
- Education. Quantitative indicators can be used as a foundation for evidence-based policy in education. This requires the careful use of statistical methods and a set of designed comparisons. If several options are available, the performance of each can be measured and this information can be used for comparison to determine the most successful option. Alternatively, the impact of a single policy might be measured by comparing its costs and benefits to see if it is worthwhile.
- Academic Research. Universities and educational institutes spend huge sum of money and considerable time on academic and scientific researches. The main aim is to provide and encourage research opportunities for their staff members and students and increasing the success rate of researches. KPIs can be effectively used to evaluate the research activities and help in improving the performance on a continuous basis. In this regard, KPIs can be formally structured in a Balanced Scorecard under 4 major perspectives- financial, research performance, operations and learning and growth.
- Certification. With the improvement in the overall education level, the number of education providers in the industry has significantly increased. The importance of providing quality education and diversification from others is what really matters in today-s scenario. With the help of financial and non-financial measures such as KPIs, the organizations are able to identify the key success factors to develop a potential edge over others in the industry. KPIs in Certification/Diploma Institutes can be arranged in four perspectives- financial, performance, research and global, and teaching and learning.
- University Scorecard. Quantifiable ways to track the movements of any ‘group of people working for a common aim’ has an inherent advantage, i.e. the easy reviewing of the parameters set. In the context of Universities, one can employ Teaching Perspective, Financial Perspective, Research and Learning Perspective, and Internationalization and Diversity Perspective for the multi-directional performance. Thus BSC approach gives a bird’s eye view to attain progress that is complete in all senses.
- School Management. Managing a school, its staff and related activities can prove to be a hectic task without an effective performance management tool. The flexibility that KPIs offers makes them highly suitable for dealing with the complex challenges that schools today have to deal with. With regard to a school, KPIs can be strategically arranged in a balanced scorecard under four perspectives- Resource Deployment, Academics and Satisfaction, Performance and, Education and Learning.
Price and ordering
Articles related to Education:
Copyright © 2000-2017 AKS-Labs. All rights reserved.