Excel-Based KPIs to Measure HR Hire Or Recruiting Processes
Measure and control the recruiting or hire performance of HR department with Excel Hire Balanced Scorecard. Are you sure you are hiring employees you need and do it in a right way? Make HR Hire scorecard a part of workforce acquisition, staffing and recruitment processes.
HR Hire KPIs are used not only by HR professionals, but by top managers to get an idea about current performance of HR department.
The HR Hire scorecard provides ready-to-use KPIs that HR manager can use to get an idea about hire process.
If you hire right persons, if the process itself is running smoothly.
Why do business professionals choose ready-to-use KPIs?
Read Why do business professionals choose ready-to-use KPIs? to find out the answers to these questions:
- Can a business professional research KPIs on his own?
- How do I avoid typical problems with KPIs?
- Is ready-to-use KPI applicable in my niche?
- Is KPIs' price affordable?
- Can KPIs can be easily integrated in any business environment?
- How can KPIs make the difference to the business?
What are the benefits of HR Hire metric:
- HR metrics often include indicators directly related to hiring employees, such as advertising channels per hire, cost per hire etc.
- HR evaluation processes imply continuous gathering of information on everything related to personnel, including trainings, education and so on.
- HR hire metrics will help company optimize HR budgets, be fast in filling vacant positions with seasoned employees and improve organisational climate as well.
Get these KPIs
More ideas on using HR Hire KPI
Selection of candidates is one of the tasks one immediately associates with the HR hire domain. People from HR department carry out the task of recruiting and screening the lot of applicants according to the pre-set criteria.
Stating it in other words, because the job of filtering the available pool of talent requires a specific set of traits, employees who carry out this activity should be assessed for their performance.
One of the ways by which this can be done is creating a balanced scorecard for this purpose. This strategy depends on selecting the indicators and metrics that can reflect the movements in desired direction. By evaluating the HR hire process in the light of these measurable factors, it is possible to continuous improve the hiring procedure. After sometime, one becomes adept enough to develop an extremely efficient and capable workforce. This is needed because at the end of the day, people run the organizations and not machines or techniques.
Moreover, the fact that 'values and numbers cannot be denied or neglected' makes this tactic even more useful and apt to be put into organizational operations. Consequently, it has been utilized by companies from almost every industry and sphere.
More useful information for Hire and Recruitment Measurement
HR Hire Balanced Scorecard Screenshots
Metrics for Hire and Recruitment Measurement
This is the actual scorecard with Recruitment Metrics and performance indicators.
The performance indicators include: "Accession rate", "Staffing yield", "Internal hires", "Referral hires".
Download or purchase HR Hire Balanced Scorecard
Download a trial version of HR Hire Balanced Scorecard or purchase a full version online.