KPIs That Help to Measure and Manage Identity Theft Risks
The underlying cause of the identity theft crime wave is the very nature of our digital economy, making it an extremely difficult problem to solve. Most people's personal data is in literally thousands of systems, potentially accessed by tens or hundreds of thousands of people.
However, it's important to recognize that above and beyond the risks to individuals, government and business organizations have a newly emerging and substantial liability specifically for theft of employee identities, and that an organization's HRIS management has a critical role to play in mitigating this threat.
Why do business professionals choose ready-to-use KPIs?
Read Why do business professionals choose ready-to-use KPIs? to find out the answers to these questions:
- Can a business professional research KPIs on his own?
- How do I avoid typical problems with KPIs?
- Is ready-to-use KPI applicable in my niche?
- Is KPIs' price affordable?
- Can KPIs can be easily integrated in any business environment?
- How can KPIs make the difference to the business?
What are the benefits of Identity Theft Risks metric:
- Protection of sensitive and commercial information is one of the greatest challenges these days, especially amid a tough competition in the market.
- Evaluation of such KPIs as computer protection or staff efficiency in protecting information will help companies be safe.
- Identity theft risks can be really challenging, so such evaluation is a continuous process of self improvement and better protection.
Get these KPIs
More ideas on using Identity Theft Risks KPI
Identity theft has been increasingly creating a mess with people who are active users of digital world services. People would suddenly get to know their bank accounts have run out of funds and that they are under heavy debts.
In other words, this personification has come up as an ugly 'side-effect' of electronic mode of operations.
Looking at the subject, it is discovered that there are two types of identity thefts are recognized- Account takeover and application fraud.
Account takeover occurs when the thief buys products and services using the credit card as such or through the expiration date and account number from it.
Moving ahead, application fraud or 'true name fraud' is when the stealer uses SSN number and opens accounts in your name.
Prevention of identity theft requires being cautious when handling information to others. However, escaping from this possible trouble is an extremely difficult job as a constant monitoring may not be possible at times. However, balanced scorecard can be employed to keep an eye on this danger in sufficient details. One can spot the needed metrics and frame those under useful categories to get rid of the worries.
More useful information for Identity Privacy
Identity Theft Risks Evaluation Balanced Scoreboard Screenshots
Metrics for Identity Privacy
This is the actual scorecard with Identity Theft Risks Indicators and performance indicators.
The performance indicators include: balanced scorecard, provisioning process coverage, authorization claims.
Download or purchase Identity Theft Risks Evaluation Balanced Scoreboard
Download a trial version of Identity Theft Risks Evaluation Balanced Scoreboard or purchase a full version online.