Balanced Scorecard in MS Excel with Ready-to-use Training Metrics
KPIs in Training. Structuring effective training programs is easier said than done. This is because one requires a strategic move towards the issue to extract maximally from the interactive sessions.
However, by using BSC i.e. balanced scorecard, it is possible to be assured of the success as 'numbers' form the backbone of this tool. It was devised in 1990s by Norton and Kaplan to help companies gather a complete view of the organizational operations.
- Special offer: the Training KPI price is 30$ (normal price is 60$) and now the Step-By-Step guide on how to design, build and use KPI is included.
More information on what is included in
Training KPI Pack.
One can start by having indicators like 'budget proportion', 'annual rise in training expenses', 'cost savings' and 'cost per employee' for gaining a financial insight.
Please note: the Training KPI price is 30$ (normal price is 60$) and now the Step-By-Step guide on how to design, build and use KPI is included. More information on what is included in Training KPI Pack.
Internal Processes can be gauged with parameters like 'annual rise in number of participants', 'internal: external training ratio', 'number of training days per employee' and 'frequency of training sessions'.
Human Resources Perspective can be evaluated with indicators such as 'workforce say degree', 'employee attitude improvement', 'employee involvement fraction' and 'skills upgrading index'.
Eventually, to take care of education and growth perspective, KPIs such as 'focus attainment', 'rise in cost savings', 'drop in issues' and 'rise in number of sessions' can be used.
Why do business professionals choose ready-to-use KPIs?
Read Why do business professionals choose ready-to-use KPIs? to find out the answers to these questions:
- Can a business professional research KPIs on his own?
- How do I avoid typical problems with KPIs?
- Is ready-to-use KPI applicable in my niche?
- Is KPIs' price affordable?
- Can KPIs can be easily integrated in any business environment?
- How can KPIs make the difference to the business?
What are the benefits of Training Pack metric:
- Trainings are only efficient if employees can actually use obtained knowledge in practice. So, cost savings as a result of trainings vs expenses related to trainings sessions will be an interesting measure to evaluate.
- Efficiency of trainings is also evaluated with such indicators as employee attitude change and employee satisfaction with trainings.
- Number and diversity of trainings sessions also matter a lot!
Get these KPIs
More useful information for Hr Evaluation
Training Evaluation Balanced Scoreboard Screenshots
Metrics for Hr Evaluation
This is the actual scorecard with Training Measures and performance indicators.
The performance indicators include: finance perspective, % increase in training budget, cost savings, cost per employee, revenue jump experienced, internal processes perspective, annual rise in number of participants, internal: external training ratio, number of training days per employee, frequency of training sessions, human resources perspective, workforce say degree, employee attitude improvement, employee involvement fraction, strategy conformance ratio, skills upgrading index, education and growth perspective, focus attainment, rise in cost savings, results improvement, drop in issues, rise in number of sessions.
Download or purchase Training Evaluation Balanced Scoreboard
Download a trial version of Training Evaluation Balanced Scoreboard or purchase a full version online.