Category in Balanced Scorecard Designer is a container for goals
- Each category might contain a goal;
- Each category might contain a sub-category;
To add a category you should follow three simple steps:
- You should select root
in a strategy tree.
- Then you should click add category button on tool bar:
- The new category will appear at a strategy tree, you will
need to specify description of the category in the text box
Adding goal is as simple as adding category. The only difference,
you should select first the parent category.
- First select any category
at strategy tree
- Click add goal button
- Specify below the Name and Description of this
- Change goal details if
Once all goals and categories were created you can
balance the tree.