Advertising Balanced Scorecard Metrics Pack
The Advertising Metrics pack includes 6 advertising related metrics, which are divided by the media type.
“Web Advertising” scorecard focuses on online advertising. “Press Advertising” focuses on paper advertising, e.g. advertising in newspaper and magazines. “TV Advertising” contains indicators that will help to measure the performance of TV ads.
“CD Advertising” helps to measure the performance of advertising that is distributed with such medias as CD and DVD. “Cinema Advertising” contains metrics that help to measure the
efficiency of advertising in cinema and movies.
“Outdoor Advertising” scorecard suggests some common outdoor advertising metrics, which help to measure the efficiency of advertising on trains, buses, billboards etc.
The pack includes 6 Advertising metrics:
- Web Advertising. Online advertising and e-commerce are growing rapidly. At the present moment, over 64% of US households are reachable through online advertising. Besides, about 12% of media consumption is on the Internet. But online advertising market is estimated at less than 3% of overall U.S. ad investment. The main reason has been that online media planning has lacked the accurate and predictable metrics that are available in traditional advertising.
- Press Advertising. Positive changes in the indicators suggested will certainly add to the efficiency of advertising campaign in press. However, it is a mistake to improve one of them at the expense of others. For example, a company should not reduce CPC at the expense of reach or advertising budget at the expense of frequency if the product/service advertised implies, for instance, low involvement where repetition of advertising information is desirable.
- TV Advertising. Despite modern technologies that certainly help a lot in TV media planning, it still presents a very complex issue because many criteria sometimes opposite to each other should be taken into consideration. For example, sometimes repetition or increasing of OTS becomes useless as it does not produce necessary increase in awareness and therefore inquiries, sales, etc.
- Outdoor Advertising. Although it is a rather complicated issue to measure and control the outdoor advertising activities, it does not mean that it should not be done. On the opposite, the company should use the utmost of its past experiences in planning, production and control in order to obtain the best results from the current and future outdoor advertising campaigns.
- Cinema Advertising. Although the indicators will serve as guidelines for planning, implementation and control over advertising campaigns in cinema, the special consideration should be given to the estimated percentage of target audience that is expected to be reached and to the quality of the commercial. It should meet the objectives of the campaign and general recommendations for advertising in cinemas (above).
- CD Advertising. Despite the fact that some of the indicators can be described as based on emotions like evaluation by the stakeholders and clients and expertise of the company the use of them will help to see the general picture and indicate the areas that need some interference and improvement.
Price and ordering
- You can purchase metrics as a pack, the
pack includes 6 Advertising metrics.
- The price for the 6 units is 234 US$ (
35% off, save 126 US$).
- Purchase Advertising Metrics Pack for 234 US$
- Check Global Pack: Marketing and PR in Business for 700$, which includes the following scorecard packs: CRM, Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Business Intelligence, Online Business, Customer Service
Articles related to Advertising:
Copyright © 2000-2019 AKS-Labs. All rights reserved.