Crisis Management Metrics
Crisis Management Balanced Scorecard Metrics Pack
The pack includes 5 Crisis Management metrics:
- Mergers and Acquisitions. KPIs are the quantitative measures of expressing the parameters used to evaluate and manage the crisis that can emerge in the process of mergers and acquisitions. These can be formed in various dimensions. Some of them can be Financial Perspective, Human Resources Issues, Operations and Partner Compatibility. This would help in having a bird-s eye view of the whole process of merger or an acquisition thereby enabling the spotting of problematic areas and improving them.
- Data Loss. KPIs, the quantitative and measurable parameters can help in handling the situations that result in case of data loss. These are used to evaluate the data loss issues, human initiatives, technology initiatives and data and system management initiatives that were taken to prevent such conditions from occurring. The magnitudes obtained can be improved on to better meet the goals set.
- Crisis Management Companies. KPIs can help in defining specific and measurable parameters that are result-oriented and can help crisis management companies to handle critical situations in a better way. These companies basically consider four main parameters, namely, Financial, Customer, Education and growth and Internal processes. Together these indicators can prevent a company from falling off the track and keeping its performance up to the mark.
- Government Crisis Management. KPIs are the financial and non-financial parameters which are specific and measurable and can make crisis management effective in government agencies. Four major indicators in this regard are financial, information and knowledge management, team management, and operational efficiency. These indicators can help in analyzing the crisis situations from different viewpoints and thus, help in resolving such situations.
- Natural Disaster Management. Performance Measurement in the area of natural disaster Management deals with detection of dangerous situations as soon as possible. Various issues can be effectively monitored in the form of KPIs. For effective natural disaster management these KPIs can be arranged under these major perspectives- Disaster Monitoring and Funding, Disaster Risk Reduction, Disaster Preparedness and Education and Training Perspective. A close evaluation of all these parameters culminates in the form of better performances of the whole program.
Price and ordering
Articles related to Crisis Management:
Copyright © 2000-2023 AKS-Labs. All rights reserved.