Energy Balanced Scorecard Metrics Pack
The Energy metrics pack includes Gas and Oil production scorecard.
These two scorecards were designed to help with measuring and improving the performance of gas and oil production companies.
Gas scorecard include “Operations Indicators” category, which gives basic performance indicators such as “Pipeline Length” and “Gas Transmission Volume”.
The separate category is assigned to EH&S Indicators, e.g. indicators which help to measure Employee Health and Safety issues. Another category contains environment-related indicators, such as “Reportable Spills” and “Waste Disposal”.
Oil production scorecard is focused on measuring and controlling oil production performance. Key indicators are “Finding and Development Costs”, “Production costs per barrel” as well as indicators related to Environmental Perspective, such as “Green House Gas Emissions”.
The pack includes 7 Energy metrics:
- Oil Production. Performance indicators and their measures tend to differ from industry to industry. They can vary even for different companies in the same industry. If we take the case of Oil Industry, KPIs there can primarily be categorized from the following perspectives: Financial Perspective, Customer Perspective, Internal Processes Perspective and Environmental Perspective. The Balance score card is designed to accurately reflect each of these perspectives that have an integral contribution in measuring the overall performance.
- Gas Production. Key performance indicators for gas industry specify that how performance objectives of such organizations can be set, measured and achieved. The primary indicators to depict the performance levels of an organization in the gas industry broadly include: Operations Indicators, EH-and-S Indicators, environmental Performance Indicators and Health and Safety Indicators. They can be further disintegrated to more specific pointers like energy use, length of pipelines, employee injury, deliveries etc.
- Electricity Production. It is often said that if we can-t measure, we can-t improve. Measurement is a critical aspect of any process to track whether it is achieving its end or is resulting in a failure. KPIs can be used as handy and effective means to measure the different processes to improve the performance of electricity production companies. The KPIs for an electric utility are classified primarily into four perspectives. These are financial perspective, operation perspective, customer and environmental concerns, and employee and training perspective.
- Alternate Energy Sources. To draw the maximum out from the investment that is being made in finding innovative yet practical solutions for continuously depleting energy sources, specific and appropriate indicators need to be used. The major heads in which KPIs can be put here are- ‘Energy Source Switching Perspective’, ‘Collaboration and Recognition Perspective’, ‘Growth Perspective’ and ‘Management and Policy Perspective’.
- Electricity Delivery. Development and management of an advanced and efficient electricity delivery infrastructure is one of the prime concerns of an electricity delivery utility. In this regard, KPIs can work as a reliable and secured performance management tool. In an electricity delivery KPIs can be placed under four main perspectives- Reliability, Financial and Collection, Operations and Employee.
- Gas Station. The converging of factors like intense competition, great deal of co-ordination in the manual work to avoid any kind of gaps in the re-filling operations and economic variations make the ‘seemingly easy’ task of a gas station owner substantially ‘complex’. However, the issue can be tamed by utilizing the ‘quantitative approach’ of BSC. The aspects, which can be put on the scorecard are- Financial, internal operations, efficiency and Growth.
- Biofuel Production. The multiplicity of economic factors that affect Bio-fuel production asks for a very balanced approach to be adopted in order to be profitable. One can achieve this by using a BSC (Balanced Scorecard) on which perspectives that relate to ‘Production and Resource’, ‘Efficiency and Growth’, ‘Quality Enhancement and Public Awareness’ and ‘Research and Environment’ can be placed.
Price and ordering
- You can purchase metrics as a pack, the
pack includes 7 Energy metrics.
- The price for the 7 units is 234 US$ (
35% off, save 186 US$).
- Purchase Energy Metrics Pack for 234 US$
- Check Global Pack: Vertical Business Scorecards for 999$, which includes the following scorecard packs: Social, Computer Networks, Leisure and Recreation, Publishing, Security, Transportation, Real Estate, Energy, Medical, Legal, Airlines, Insurance, Food Service, Software Development, Mass media, Metallurgy, Ecology Protection, Car Business, City Services, Culture, Personal Health
Articles related to Energy:
Copyright © 2000-2018 AKS-Labs. All rights reserved.