HR Balanced Scorecard Metrics Pack
HR is one of the most important of department in the company. How to measure the hire and training processes? How to improve and control HR-related aspects. Using balanced scorecard metrics it is possible to measure and control HR productivity.
Two more HR-related metrics allows estimating leadership and motivation indicators to estimate better the performance of HR and HR management in the company. More information on HR
The pack includes 9 HR metrics:
- HR. A list of high-quality 16 KPIs for HR sorted into 4 categories. All the KPIs were placed in an MS Excel Spreadsheet so that you can easily add these KPIs to your business system.
- HR Hire. HR Hire Balanced Scorecard Metrics for Excel helps to measure the performance of Human Resource Hire process. Use HR Hire Metrics to manage and control your Human Resource department.
- HR Training. Training and Development balanced scorecard focuses on the process of business estimation, giving you a clear defined metrics to measure training performance. It includes: Training Dimensions, Training Efficacy, Training Execution, Strategic Excellence key performance groups.
- Leadership. KPIs are the quantifiable parameters that aid in judging and analyzing the business performance. In leadership, these KPIs can be categorized under 4 major heads i.e., People Initiatives, Collaboration Initiatives, Broad Organizational Initiatives and Professional Success Indicators. A Balanced Scorecard aids in effective measurement of these KPIs, a task which otherwise seems to be difficult.
- Motivation. KPIs in Motivation are as important as in any other organizational aspect and can be seen from four perspective- Growth and Development, Compensation, Non-Monetary Compensation and Intrinsic Factors. These KPIs can be easily quantified with the help of a Balanced Scorecard and effectiveness of working can be improved.
- HR Outsourcing. Measuring outsourcing performance is an increasingly important area. Implementing a metrics program on both ends of the outsourcing process is crucial because outsourcing has a relatively high error rate during its early years. Even if the outsourcing program is successful, it is still important to use performance and quality measurements for continuous program improvement.
- Awards. Assessing the performance of employees in a right manner requires an appropriate framework which helps to assess the performance from various aspects. KPIs in this regard help in providing a holistic view of the performance of an employee in various tasks and operations. These KPIs can be strategically arranged in a balanced scorecard under four major perspectives- Performance Based, Quality and Attitude Based, Loyalty Based and Responsibility Based.
- Retirement. KPIs in Retirement process takes into consideration both financial and non-financial measures to make sure that the overall process is initiated with ease. KPIs provide an overview of all the tasks to be performed during the process to help the Human Resource department judge what more needs to be done in those areas to improve the performance. With regard to retirement process KPIs can be classified in four major perspectives- Retirement planning estimate, Organization workforce distribution, Retirement procedures and plans and Replacement management.
- Training Pack. KPIs in Training. The success of Training that is imparted in an organization is often linked to the overall competencies the organization is able to device. Thus it is important to align the training sessions more usefully and techniques like a balance scorecard prove immensely helpful. This is possible due to the quantitative approach adopted by this strategy in taking care of difficult situations. Some of the categories under which the ‘indicators found useful’ can be clubbed are ‘Finance’, ‘Internal Processes’, ‘Human Resources’ and ‘Education and Growth’.
Price and ordering
Articles related to HR:
Copyright © 2000-2018 AKS-Labs. All rights reserved.