Leisure and Recreation Balanced Scorecard Metrics Pack
The pack includes 6 Leisure and Recreation metrics:
- Ski Resort. KPIs in Ski ResortSkiing Resorts are amongst one of the most popular places where people opt to go for spending their vacations. Organizations engaged running these resorts need to look after numerous aspects to achieve growth in a balanced fashion. The areas that demand attention are- Financial, Services Structure, Safety Measures and Internal Operations. One can construct the specific metrics under each of these to make possible ‘periodic assessment’.
- Tennis Club. Tennis clubs are places that provide opportunities to players for pursuing their interest of the game in exchange for some -membership fee-. However, the background work that needs to be done for making the operations flawless belongs to a number of areas. One can pay attention to these on a consistent basis by framing related and specific indicators. The aspects that need to be taken care of are- Infrastructure, Maintenance and Compliance, Process and Improvement Gauging.
- Sport Gym. Sport Gym is a place that provides sport persons with opportunities of preparing them for the challenges of the concerned game. Efforts typically revolve around ‘improving the fitness level’ of the persons. However, running the business successfully and efficiently asks for pulling a number of aspects simultaneously. The perspectives that can be framed are- Internal Operations Perspective, Financial Perspective, structure Perspective and Customers’ Feedback Perspective.
- Golf Club. When one tries to evaluate the performance of a Golf Club, even minor factors play a crucial role. Typically golf clubs are frequented by affluent people and quite expectedly their demands of excellence and efficiency is second to one. Thus a performance management tool like a balance score card makes for apt choice. Some of the key areas which a BSC must cover include - Infrastructure Perspective, Club’s Facility Structure, Financial Perspective and Performance Perspective. This imparts a way for developing an all-round progress of the club.
- Yacht and Sailing Club. Clubs that provide sailing facilities are required to pay attention to a number of aspects ranging from safety to compliance. For pulling all these together, the need is to employ a tool that provides a multi-directional view of the overall process. This in turn can be done with structuring related set of indicators for each of these. In case of Yacht and Sailing Club, the perspectives can be- Operations’ Architecture, Sailing and Training, Offerings’ Assessment and Customers Safety.
- Swimming Pool. KPIs in Swimming PoolMeasuring the performance of Swimming Pool facility asks for simultaneously considering a number of critical aspects. This can be done by turning the areas in terms of indicators for each of these. For instance, in the present scenario, the perspectives that can help are- Safety Aspect, Internal Operations and Financial area, Water Content assessment and Administrative Capability.
Price and ordering
- You can purchase metrics as a pack, the
pack includes 6 Leisure and Recreation metrics.
- The price for the 6 units is 234 US$ (
35% off, save 126 US$).
- Purchase Leisure and Recreation Metrics Pack for 234 US$
- Check Global Pack: Vertical Business Scorecards for 999$, which includes the following scorecard packs: Social, Computer Networks, Leisure and Recreation, Publishing, Security, Transportation, Real Estate, Energy, Medical, Legal, Airlines, Insurance, Food Service, Software Development, Mass media, Metallurgy, Ecology Protection, Car Business, City Services, Culture, Personal Health
Articles related to Leisure and Recreation:
Copyright © 2000-2018 AKS-Labs. All rights reserved.