Manufacturing Balanced Scorecard Metrics Pack
The pack includes 5 Manufacturing metrics:
- Capacity management. KPIs are the financial and non-financial indicators that help to determine the effectiveness of methods and practices used by the organization to attain required capacity and manage the available capacity. These KPIs assist in production planning and control. The KPIs in capacity management in manufacturing can be assembled into four perspectives. These are Financial perspective, Operational perspective, Internal process perspective and Capacity planning perspective.
- Just in time. KPIs in Just in Time Manufacturing are the measures that help to effectively evaluate the performance of manufacturing operations so that unnecessary delays can be minimized to improve the overall efficiency. The KPIs are categorized in four perspectives: Financial perspective, Operational Efficiency, Internal process perspective and Learning and innovation perspective. These KPIs can be strategically arranged in a balanced scorecard to get a holistic view.
- Manufacturing. KPIs are the financial and non-financial metrics that help to determine the effectiveness of the technology and systems employed in manufacturing products. Manufacturing process management reduces production time and increases quality of products while at the same time reducing the costs involved. These KPIs can be grouped into four main perspectives. They are- Financial perspective, Customer perspective, Internal processes perspective and Innovation & growth perspective.
- Modular manufacturing. Modular manufacturing approach has emerged as a new wave in the field of manufacturing, offering such benefits as team work, increased responsibility on part of the employees, and enhanced coordination among the team members and various organizational departments. For its successful implementation in the organization, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) can act as a complementary tool. These vital indicators can be classified into four broad perspectives as: financial perspective; operational perspective; internal processes perspective; and efficiency perspective. With these standpoints, it can be very easy for a manufacturing company to consider each and every aspect related to its working, thereby, merging its objectives with the benefits provided by the modular manufacturing approach.
- Forestry. The forestry industry is often characterized by many as a complex turf to negotiate owing to the myriad regulations in place and the environmental factors that one needs to consider. KPIs can come across as great facilitators for measuring one’s progress in this industry and categories of KPI in this domain can be broadly grouped under Financial, Operational, Compliance and Environment Perspectives.
Price and ordering
Articles related to Manufacturing:
Copyright © 2000-2020 AKS-Labs. All rights reserved.