Personal Balanced Scorecard Metrics Pack
The “Personal Metrics” pack was designed to help employees of companies and individuals to measure, control and improve their personal skills. The primary focus was made on the skills which will help employee to be more productive, innovative and communicate better with co-workers.
For this very task 3 personal metrics were designed. “Productivity” scorecard metrics is a productivity measurement and control tool. One can learn more about productivity measurement and control on Measure Productivity web-site.
The ”Innovation” balanced scorecard measure innovative capabilities of employees, giving them tips on how to improve innovation process.
Finally, “Communication Measurements” scorecard helps to estimate the efficiency of communication and give employees some ideas to work on to improve business communication skills.
The pack includes 5 Personal metrics:
- Productivity. A balanced scorecard that measures productivity in the workplace is a great key for you to measure your staff's successful consistency. Employees are its backbone, and without their consistent performance, your company will not do nearly as well as the competition.
- Innovations. Using a balanced scorecard to measure your company use of innovations from all four major perspectives: financial, internal, customer, and education, is a terrific way to stay on top of how your organization is using the innovations, and new techniques that you are applying to your business.
- Time Management. Time management skills helps a person identify and focus on the activities that provide the greatest returns. Investing in these activities will not only save personal time, but will help a person work smarter, not harder. Besides, time management techniques help a person reduce the work overload, which is a key source of stress. Goal setting is also a specifically important skill for deciding what the person wants to achieve in life.
- Trade Show. A balanced scorecard evaluating the degree of a company-s preparedness for a trade show cannot be considered complete without the following groups of metrics: Booth Staff Check, Display Booth Check, Print Materials Check and Strategy and Tactics Check. Whereas, the names of the first three groups speak for themselves, the last group of metrics called Strategy and Tactics Check might need a bit of additional explanation.
- Personal Finance. KPIs in Personal Finance ScorecardKeeping an eye on ‘individual Financial Position’ is increasingly being opted for as a statement of same is often demanded by lenders for releasing funds. Also, such an instrument is helpful in planning the use of funds, more prudently and strategically. A quantifiable way to follow the benefits and use of a Personal finance Scorecard involves utilizing the core concepts of BSC. The perspectives to be used relate to- Structure, Credit and Savings, Financial History and Benefits and Transparency.
Price and ordering
Articles related to Personal:
Copyright © 2000-2019 AKS-Labs. All rights reserved.