Sales Balanced Scorecard Metrics Pack
The Sales balanced scorecard pack includes two scorecards: “Retail Sales” and “Sales”.
“Sales” scorecard focuses on the general sale process in company, giving estimation of sales process efficiency. The “Sales” scorecard will provide managers with measurable indicators that will help in measuring and improving sales process.
“Retail Sales” scorecard focuses specifically on retail sales process, giving estimation on the efficiency of specific sale point, efficiency of sale space usage and staff efficiency.
The pack includes 4 Sales metrics:
- Retail Sales. The four major metric groups that a retail business must take into consideration when evaluating the company's performance are: Sales Controller, Inventory Controller, metrics assessing customer impact on the business and metrics analyzing the efficiency of training provided to sales representatives.
- Sales. Sales Balanced Scorecard designed for Excel will help to measure and control the performance of Sales department at your company.
- Hypermarket. Managers running a hypermarket often have to encounter myriad challenges which range from mundane issues like maintaining regular inventory levels to complex tasks of ensuring customer loyalty. However with the use of a tool like a Balanced Score Card, one can hope to easily tame these challenges by spotting the relevant indicators that have an impact on the functioning of the organization. The categories that can be of help are- ‘Logistics and Suppliers’, ‘Internal Operations’, ‘Social Benefits Initiatives’ and ‘Human Resources’.
- Online Retail. KPIs in Online Retail Indicators are a potent way to measure and calculate the manner in which processes have been heading. These can be collected after a thoughtful attempt to understand the factors that have an impact on success or failure of the business. The categories under which the metrics can be grouped are ‘conversion perspective’, ‘online platform evaluation perspective’, ‘performance assessment’ and ‘financial perspective’.
Price and ordering
- You can purchase metrics as a pack, the
pack includes 4 Sales metrics.
- The price for the 4 units is 180 US$ (
25% off, save 60 US$).
- Purchase Sales Metrics Pack for 180 US$
- Check Global Pack: Marketing and PR in Business for 700$, which includes the following scorecard packs: CRM, Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Business Intelligence, Online Business, Customer Service
Articles related to Sales:
Copyright © 2000-2019 AKS-Labs. All rights reserved.