Security Balanced Scorecard Metrics Pack
The “Security and Privacy” scorecard contains some common security and privacy related metrics that help to measure and improve security measures in companies.
The “IT Security” scorecard focuses specifically on IT security problems and possible issues. Giving IT security specialist or security responsible manager in company a tool to evaluate and improve the processes associated with IT security.
“Identity Theft Risk” scorecard help to find out and eliminate possible identity theft risk. The scorecard helps security officer to evaluate company’s security policies and measures against possible identity theft.
Learn more about IT Security problems and solutions in our
IT Security blog.
The pack includes 5 Security metrics:
- Identity Theft Risks. In order to prevent the exposure of confidential data, consider the following measures: securing your computer, monitoring the major identity information sources, preventing unauthorized exposure of your personal information. It is also important to receive frequently updated detailed information on the latest risks, scams, and prevention measures.
- Security and Privacy. Information security metrics provide organizations with effective instruments to prioritize data exposure threats and vulnerabilities, as well their associated potential risks for enterprise information assets. Security metrics should be prioritized and use both quantitative and qualitative data.
- IT Security. Measure and control IT Security department with Balanced Scorecard metrics designed in Excel. Download trial version.
- Data Leakage. Key Performance Indicators are the factors which can be quantified and aid in attainment of the predetermined organizational goals. In Data Leakage Prevention, KPIs are broadly grouped under four categories- Risk Management, Security Control, Authorized Processing and Data Integrity. A Balanced Scorecard provides a quantifiable view of these KPIs.
- Intrusion Prevention. KPIs in Intrusion Detection and PreventionWith every passing day the need for sophisticated KPIs in Intrusion Detection and Prevention systems that holistically cover different aspects in an organization from ‘data stealing’ to physical theft is increasing. From here stems the need for implementation of an ‘appropriate security solution’ that measures all the elements of the security apparatus in place and quite expectedly BSC comes to rescue. The areas that need to be taken care of are- Selection Criteria, Functional aspects of the solution, Operation and Results of the system and its Assessment.
Price and ordering
- You can purchase metrics as a pack, the
pack includes 5 Security metrics.
- The price for the 5 units is 252 US$ (
30% off, save 108 US$).
- Purchase Security Metrics Pack for 252 US$
- Check Global Pack: Vertical Business Scorecards for 999$, which includes the following scorecard packs: Social, Computer Networks, Leisure and Recreation, Publishing, Security, Transportation, Real Estate, Energy, Medical, Legal, Airlines, Insurance, Food Service, Software Development, Mass media, Metallurgy, Ecology Protection, Car Business, City Services, Culture, Personal Health
Articles related to Security:
Copyright © 2000-2021 AKS-Labs. All rights reserved.