Transportation Balanced Scorecard Metrics Pack
Transportation, supply chain and logistics scorecards help to estimate and control transport and delivery-related efficiency.
The category contains four scorecards: “Transportation Scorecard”, “Supply Chain”, “Global Logistics”, “Inventory and Warehousing”.
The transportation scorecard measures transportation efficiency of low level, giving indicators that individual transportation companies can use. Check the names of some metrics: “Frequency of damage”, “Dollar value per order”, “Orders picked per hour”.
The Supply Chain scorecard focuses on middle-level transportation problem, giving company management ability to measure and control performance of business related to transportation. This scorecard includes various indicators from “Manufacturing Cycle Time” to “On time pickups”.
The “Global Logistics” scorecard is a high-level transportation evaluation tool, which CEO could use to evaluate the performance of company global logistics network. Some global indicators are “Avg. vessel turnaround time”, “Inland freight cost”, “Damage or pilferage”.
“Inventory and Warehousing” scorecard is a good to for measuring and controlling performance of inventory assets. It can be used with other transportation and supply chain scorecard to give CEO more precise view over the logistics processes in the company.
Learn more about Logistics Management at web-site focused specifically on delivery and logistics management issues.
The pack includes 7 Transportation metrics:
- Supply Chain. Supply Chain Balanced Scorecard allows measuring and controlling the performance of company supply chain unit by providing managers with accurate information about various aspects of manufacturing, warehouse and delivery. With Supply Chain Balanced Scorecard it is easy to measure and improve develop, store and delivery cycle.
- Transportation. Metrics are not only a measuring tool but also a component of strategic planning within an organization. Accurate and up-to-date metrics data help organizations to streamline existing processes, identify areas of improvement, as well as meet strategic goals related to distribution and transportation.
- Inventory and Warehousing. Designing the company's own supply chain and inventory metrics portfolio is a difficult challenge for most organizations. The specific characteristics of the business to some extent form the basis for the particular set of metrics that make sense for the organization. At the same time, however, there are some universal guidelines that should be taken into consideration by the company management.
- Logistics. Logistics balanced scorecard is usually based on the following metrics: Order Fill Rates; Inventory Turns; Cycle Times; On Time Delivery; Defects Per Million Opportunities; Order Fulfillment; Total costs; Order Management Costs; Productivity per employee; Forecast Accuracy; Selling, General and Administrative Expenses
- Custom Office. Performance Management is mandatory in a job like that of custom office centres to do justice to the responsibility they have been entrusted to. KPIs in this regard help in judging the financial and non-financial aspect of custom offices. Various perspectives that one can move on, to ensure this include financial, operations, compliance and planning and training. All of these go into fuelling the success of such centres.
- Travel Agency. The tasks involved in a Travel Agency are often quite diverse in nature and this mandates the usage of a performance evaluation tool that reflects varied challenges it experiences. A well designed Balanced Scorecard can reliably track the functioning of a travel agency by considering key metrics in areas like Financial, Customer services and Satisfaction, Internal operations, and Business planning and growth.
- Procurement. KPIs in Procurement‘Procurement’ of resources in organizations revolves around the concept of obtaining ‘right resources’ in ‘right quantity’, of ‘right quality’ and making them reach the production floor at the ‘right time’. Effectively managing the process of Procurement requires the use of a powerful tool like a BSC which can cover areas that deserve attention like- Financial Perspective, Process Perspective, Internal Operations and Performance Perspective.
Price and ordering
- You can purchase metrics as a pack, the
pack includes 7 Transportation metrics.
- The price for the 7 units is 312 US$ (
35% off, save 108 US$).
- Purchase Transportation Metrics Pack for 312 US$
- Check Global Pack: Vertical Business Scorecards for 999$, which includes the following scorecard packs: Social, Computer Networks, Leisure and Recreation, Publishing, Security, Transportation, Real Estate, Energy, Medical, Legal, Airlines, Insurance, Food Service, Software Development, Mass media, Metallurgy, Ecology Protection, Car Business, City Services, Culture, Personal Health
Articles related to Transportation:
Copyright © 2000-2023 AKS-Labs. All rights reserved.