ITIL Asset Management Balanced Scorecard with Ready to Use KPIs
The concept of ITIL is rapidly gaining popularity across business veritcals. However dealing with the complexities of ITIL, especially ITIL asset management requires careful application and techniques like KPIs can come really handy for many organizations.
The perspectives in which KPIs for ITIL asset management can be grouped include Software Costs, Procurement Perspective, Hardware asset value and Access Of Software.The KPIs under Software Costs can include indicators like Cost Of Software To Customer, Software Support Personnel Cost, Software Development Cost and Cost Of Software Maintenance.
Going forward KPIs under Procurement Perspective can include Mean Time To Procure,Quality Of Product, Business Compliance Issues and User Aids For Product Use.Next the KPIs under Hardware asset value can include Cost Of Hardware Required, Cost Of Hardware Maintenance, Cost Of Hardware Engineers To Company and Cost Of Third party Hardware Assistance.
Last but not the least, KPIs under Access Of Software can include User Interface user-friendliness, Software Access Cost Per user, Training Sessions Held and Access Modes.
Why do business professionals choose ready-to-use KPIs?
Read Why do business professionals choose ready-to-use KPIs? to find out the answers to these questions:
- Can a business professional research KPIs on his own?
- How do I avoid typical problems with KPIs?
- Is ready-to-use KPI applicable in my niche?
- Is KPIs' price affordable?
- Can KPIs can be easily integrated in any business environment?
- How can KPIs make the difference to the business?
How to align these KPIs with a strategy of our organization?
Ideally, you need to have a strategy (in a form of a strategy map) before you start thinking about the ways to measure its execution (KPIs).
Don't have a strategy map yet? Use free Strategy Map Wizard to create a strategy map for your current business challenges. The wizard will:
- Ask you several questions to organize your ideas
- Process your answers privately
- Build a professional strategy map for you
The whole process takes on average 6 minutes. Give it a try right now - it's free.
What are the benefits of /solutions/itil_asset_management_excel.htm metric:
- ITIL concept has gained an incredibly popularity across various industries. KPIs in this offered package focus on financial aspects and include software support personnel cost or cost of software to customer.
- Cost of hardware required will help better estimate necessary budgets.
- Customer perspective includes a series of measure to assess clients' satisfaction with provided software products/services.
Get these KPIs
Download trial version of ITIL Asset Management Performance Indicators.
Purchase full version of ITIL Asset Management Performance Indicators + bonus.
More useful information for Networks Evaluation
ITIL Asset Management Evaluation Balanced Scorecard Screenshots
Metrics for Networks Evaluation
This is the actual scorecard with ITIL Asset Management Performance Indicators and performance indicators.
The performance indicators include: itil asset management, software costs, cost of software to customer, software support personnel cost, software development cost, cost of software maintenance, procurement prespective, mean time to procure, quality of product, business compliance issues, user aids for product use, hardware asset value, cost of hardware required, cost of hardware maintenance, cost of hardware engineers to company, cost of third party hardware assistance, access of software, user interface user-friendliness, software access cost per user, training sessions held, access modes.
Download or purchase ITIL Asset Management Evaluation Balanced Scorecard
Download a trial version of ITIL Asset Management Evaluation Balanced Scorecard or purchase a full version online.