Balanced Scorecard and KPIs for Winery Business Designed in Excel
One can easily manage the operations involved in a winery by collecting some useful indicators for this purpose to reflect the proceedings in an unbiased fashion. To start with, the metrics can be 'production area', 'yearly rise in production volume', 'fraction of grapes from own vineyards' and 'waste systems placement' to know about 'architecture perspective'.
Innovation perspective can be obtained with metrics like 'novel products introduced', 'lab and equipment expenditure', 'appreciation scale' and 'learning and experience grading'.
Further, 'internal operations' can be gauged with parameters like 'number of wine makers employed', 'types of wines produced', 'quality position' and 'safety programs adherence'.
Lastly, 'functioning perspective' can be had by using indicators such as 'visitor: taster ratio', 'rise on per order basis', 'cancellation rate' and 'tasting room adequacy'.
Thus, by owning a set of apt metrics and following those on consistent basis, it is possible to judge the situation appropriately and tilt the bar in own favor.
Why do business professionals choose ready-to-use KPIs?
Read Why do business professionals choose ready-to-use KPIs? to find out the answers to these questions:
- Can a business professional research KPIs on his own?
- How do I avoid typical problems with KPIs?
- Is ready-to-use KPI applicable in my niche?
- Is KPIs' price affordable?
- Can KPIs can be easily integrated in any business environment?
- How can KPIs make the difference to the business?
How to align these KPIs with a strategy of our organization?
Ideally, you need to have a strategy (in a form of a strategy map) before you start thinking about the ways to measure its execution (KPIs).
Don't have a strategy map yet? Use free Strategy Map Wizard to create a strategy map for your current business challenges. The wizard will:
- Ask you several questions to organize your ideas
- Process your answers privately
- Build a professional strategy map for you
The whole process takes on average 6 minutes. Give it a try right now - it's free.
What are the benefits of Winery metric:
- Production area and increase in production volumes can serve as signs of a successful growth.
- Fraction of wides from own wineyards, types of wine produced, number of wine maker employed - these KPIs will definitely help gather much important info.
- Tasting room adequacy and similar measure will help evaluate promotional efforts.
Get these KPIs
More useful information for Management Evaluation
- Related metrics and KPIs for: Project Management, Product Launch, Operations, Risk Metrics, Change Management, Resource Management, Communication Measurements, Time Management, Cost Management, Knowledge management, Product Knowledge Management.
- Customers who viewed this item also viewed: Medical Metrics.
Winery Evaluation Balanced Scorecard Screenshots
Metrics for Management Evaluation
This is the actual scorecard with Winery Indicators and performance indicators.
The performance indicators include: architecture perspective, production area, yearly rise in production volume, fraction of grapes from â€˜own vineyardsâ€™, â€˜waste systemsâ€™ placement, innovation perspective, â€˜novel productsâ€™ introduced, lab and equipment expenditure, â€˜appreciationâ€™ scale, learning and experience grading, internal operations perspective, number of wine makers employed, types of wines produced, quality position, â€˜safety programsâ€™ adherence, functioning perspective, â€˜visitor: tasterâ€™ conversion ratio, rise on â€˜per orderâ€™ basis, cancellation rate, tasting room adequacy.
Download or purchase Winery Evaluation Balanced Scorecard
Download a trial version of Winery Evaluation Balanced Scorecard or purchase a full version online.