Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Real Estate Professional
Real Estate Balanced Scorecard for Excel allows to use pre-defined metrics to measure the performance of Real Estate assets of the company, providing top managers with clear view over real estate assets, their current and planned performance.
Also, this balanced scorecard provides necessary indicators to benchmark real estate assets. This KPI system will make the process of real estate management easier as will represent a key manager a simple dashboard with necessary indicator metrics.
Why do business professionals choose ready-to-use KPIs?
Read Why do business professionals choose ready-to-use KPIs? to find out the answers to these questions:
- Can a business professional research KPIs on his own?
- How do I avoid typical problems with KPIs?
- Is ready-to-use KPI applicable in my niche?
- Is KPIs' price affordable?
- Can KPIs can be easily integrated in any business environment?
- How can KPIs make the difference to the business?
What are the benefits of Real Estate metric:
- KPIs for real estate may include a wide array of measures, such as number of listings items per customer, the variety of listings, ratio of residential and commercial real estate.
- Customer relationships in real estate business are very important. Therefore, real estate kpis related to customer satisfaction should be focused on.
- Real estate market is volatile. The measured processes and KPIs must be flexible.
Get these KPIs
More ideas on using Real Estate KPI
Real Estate has always been a priority among people who intend to invest their funds to huge earn revenues at a later date. However, investing money in Real Estate demands adopting a cautious attitude as changes in rates can be too fast to be tracked. Consequently, tilting the situation in own favor becomes a huge challenge of Real Estate industry.
However, there exists a way out as one can win over the difficulty by employing a management tool to 'measure and manage' performance.
One can use BSC (Balanced Scorecard) for this purpose. This management strategy depends on usage of metrics to calculate the performance and progress being made in this direction. However, there occurs a catch in this condition also; it being the selection of indicators to measure the steps. The metrics have to be such that these allow a proper and unbiased reflection of activities in Real Estate sector.
Saying it all, one can follow the act of putting money in property or land by taking help from this 1990s concept developed by Norton and Kaplan, called BSC. The fact that financial viewing is not enough to appropriately judge a company forced the 'non-financial' metrics to enter the scenario.
More useful information for Realty Measurement
Real Estate Balanced Scorecard Screenshots
Metrics for Realty Measurement
This is the actual scorecard with Realty Metrics and performance indicators.
The performance indicators include: Occupancy costs, Revenue per square foot, Lease events coverage ratio, Real estate demand growth.
Download or purchase Real Estate Balanced Scorecard
Download a trial version of Real Estate Balanced Scorecard or purchase a full version online.