Real Estate Balanced Scorecard Metrics Pack
Real Estate scorecard group contains two scorecards. The “Real Estate” scorecard had indicators that allows to measure and control the performance of real estate assets, such indicators are: “Renting costs”, “Occupancy costs”, “Usage efficiency”, “Management efficiency” and others.
The separate scorecard is “Property Investment” scorecard which focuses on description of real estate buying and investment processes. It includes such indicators as “Equity in Property”, “Price/ Sq Ft”, “Pre-tax Annual Cash Flow”, “Rent Ratio” and others.
The pack includes 6 Real Estate metrics:
- Real Estate. Real Estate Balanced Scorecard Metrics for Excel helps to measure the performance of real estate assents. Use Real Estate Metrics to manage and control your rentals.
- Property Investment. Purchasing a real estate or a property is a true investment. Just like the stock market, real estate investment carries its own sets of risk and factors which can influence the market price and the profit. However, this is one of the few instances in which property actually increases in value instead of depreciates.
- Facility Management. The facility management department of an organization may develop the metrics program as a strategic framework that contains specific important elements for achieving the overall corporate goals. Such metrics program should be based on performance objectives, measurements, targets and action plans. The culture within the organization should be the prime consideration in developing these performance metrics.
- Hotel Management. Managing the day to day activities of a hotel can be facilitated with the help of KPIs. KPIs, on a BSC are the means to attain the end of -Measuring Performance-. Such tool can be used when umpteen external and internal forces have a bearing on the organizational outputs. One can have perspectives related to areas like Financial, Customer, Staff and Efficiency of the business house. Improvements in these will produce the desired outcomes, for sure.
- Office Maintenance. Irrespective of the size of an organization, the flow of work processes in an office has to be smooth in order to ensure that all things are in place. This asks for implementation of a ‘deeply thought and devised solution’ to take care of all aspects. One can opt for BSC to achieve this and key areas it should cover include Financial, Employee education and Safety, Quality Assurance and Reliability and Internal Operations.
- Real Estate Agency. A Real Estate Agency has to deal with myriad issues ranging from keeping its competitive advantage to dealing with compliance issues. Often quick decision making and effective performance management are crucial to its success and this call for a holistic technique to evaluate the workings of the firm. Though, a BSC (Balanced Scorecard) approach might appear to be cumbersome to implement but the benefits that one can attain are worth the trouble taken. The various perspectives that can help such a player are- Financial, Internal Operations, Workforce Potential and Growth.
Price and ordering
- You can purchase metrics as a pack, the
pack includes 6 Real Estate metrics.
- The price for the 6 units is 234 US$ (
35% off, save 126 US$).
- Purchase Real Estate Metrics Pack for 234 US$
- Check Global Pack: Vertical Business Scorecards for 999$, which includes the following scorecard packs: Social, Computer Networks, Leisure and Recreation, Publishing, Security, Transportation, Real Estate, Energy, Medical, Legal, Airlines, Insurance, Food Service, Software Development, Mass media, Metallurgy, Ecology Protection, Car Business, City Services, Culture, Personal Health
Articles related to Real Estate:
Copyright © 2000-2019 AKS-Labs. All rights reserved.