Publishing Balanced Scorecard Delivered as Excel Spreadsheet
Publishing houses are engaged in making the informational pieces reach as many people as possible. This is a responsible task, therefore should be accomplished with utmost care and attention.
One can achieve the pre-decided objectives by combining the useful parameters at one place and following those on continuous basis for gauging the progress in future.
To initiate with the task, the metrics that can help are 'readership share', 'number of domains mastered', 'accolades jump' and 'publication fraction acknowledged' to know about 'popularity assessment'.
Moving on, the parameters for subscription gauging are 'mean subscription length', 'percentage subscriptions exceeding the average length', 'annual rise in subscriptions' and 'renewal scale'.
Further, one can get to know about internal operations with metrics such as 'number of dealers', 'yearly publication rise', 'productivity expansion' and 'efficiency ratio'.
Finally, the ability to handle legal aspects can be known with KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) like 'number of cases registered so far', 'efforts scaling', 'drop observed' and 'loss due to negative publicity'.
Why do business professionals choose ready-to-use KPIs?
Read Why do business professionals choose ready-to-use KPIs? to find out the answers to these questions:
- Can a business professional research KPIs on his own?
- How do I avoid typical problems with KPIs?
- Is ready-to-use KPI applicable in my niche?
- Is KPIs' price affordable?
- Can KPIs can be easily integrated in any business environment?
- How can KPIs make the difference to the business?
How to align these KPIs with a strategy of our organization?
Ideally, you need to have a strategy (in a form of a strategy map) before you start thinking about the ways to measure its execution (KPIs).
Don't have a strategy map yet? Use free Strategy Map Wizard to create a strategy map for your current business challenges. The wizard will:
- Ask you several questions to organize your ideas
- Process your answers privately
- Build a professional strategy map for you
The whole process takes on average 6 minutes. Give it a try right now - it's free.
What are the benefits of Publishing metric:
- Evaluation of readership share and popularity assessment are top priority task for any publishing business.
- It is recommended to measure rise in yearly publication rate, dealership number and other KPIs related to growth of authors, partners and readers.
- Sure, education of personnel and optimization of internal processes remain important tasks.
Get these KPIs
Download trial version of Publishing Performance Indicators.
Purchase full version of Publishing Performance Indicators + bonus.
More useful information for Publishing Evaluation
Publishing Estimation Balanced Scorecard Screenshots
Metrics for Publishing Evaluation
This is the actual scorecard with Publishing Performance Indicators and performance indicators.
The performance indicators include: popularity assessment, readership share, number of domains mastered, accolades jump, publication fraction acknowledged, subscription gauging, mean subscription length, percentage subscriptions exceeding the average length, annual rise in subscriptions, renewal scale, internal operations perspective, number of dealers, yearly publication rise, productivity expansion, efficiency ratio, legal aspects handling, number of cases registered so far, efforts scaling, drop observed, loss due to negative publicity.
Download or purchase Publishing Estimation Balanced Scorecard
Download a trial version of Publishing Estimation Balanced Scorecard or purchase a full version online.