Business Intelligence Metrics
Business Intelligence Balanced Scorecard Metrics Pack
The pack includes business intelligence KPI, BSC and Metrics, which will help to measure, control and improve business and marketing intelligence performance.
The pack includes 3 Business Intelligence metrics:
- Competitor Analysis. Any business striving to find its own niche in the market and be recognized by both customers and competitors has to have profound knowledge of the main players of the industry. The balanced scorecard comprising the four key groups of metrics, namely Financial Scanner, Product/Service Scanner, Strategy and Tactics Scanner and the last but not the least the Human Factor metric might be of great help for companies that are eager to solidify their business positions.
- Marketing Research. Marketing research as a part of business intelligence is based on the analysis of four key components, namely the customer, the brand, the marketing campaign and the analysis of the factors that shape the business-s future marketing policy, in other words, the strategic component.
- Benchmarking. The organization can use different types of benchmarking methods: internal (benchmark within an organization, for instance, between business units), competitive (benchmark an organization-s performance or process efficiency with competitors), functional (benchmark similar operations and processes within a particular industry), and generic benchmarking (comparing processes between unrelated industries).
Price and ordering
- You can purchase metrics as a pack, the
pack includes 3 Business Intelligence metrics.
- The price for the 3 units is 144 US$ (
20% off, save 36 US$).
- Purchase Business Intelligence Metrics Pack for 144 US$
- Check Global Pack: Marketing and PR in Business for 700$, which includes the following scorecard packs: CRM, Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Business Intelligence, Online Business, Customer Service
Articles related to Business Intelligence:
Copyright © 2000-2023 AKS-Labs. All rights reserved.