Marketing Balanced Scorecard Metrics Pack
Scorecards from marketing category focus on various marketing-related issues, starting efficiency of personal to brand evaluation problems.
“Marketing” scorecard gives a general view over marketing processes in the company. It suggest some common marketing efficiency indicators that could be applied to measure and improve almost any marketing-related process.
The “Presentation Scorecard” helps to measure and improve efficiency of public presentation, giving presentation author measurable indicators on what should be controlled and improved. As presentation is one of the basic marketing tools, it is important to check its efficiency.
“Web Investment” scorecard help to estimate web-site’s marketing appealing. It helps to measure the market position of the web-site. Owners of web-sites can estimate the value of their sale machines. Future buyers could estimate, if it worth investing in the web-site from the marketing viewpoint.
“Brand Evaluation” balanced scorecard allows to measure and control brand and branding performance. Brand is not something that only big companies should think about. Actually, any product with it unique name and branding appearance can be measured in terms of brand efficiency.
The pack includes 8 Marketing metrics:
- Web Investment. Have you ever considered purchasing a web-site or web-resource or other web-projects? There are a number of auctions now where you can find a lot of suggestions, but how to make sure you are going in a right direction? How to compare offers and find the best?! You can use checklist, but the most effective approach is Web Investment Balanced Scorecard or KPI.
- Brand Evaluation. Brand Balanced Scorecard Metrics for Excel allows to measure and control the performance of branding process, you will also be able to estimate your current brands using well-developed metrics, grouped into tree perspectives - Brand perception, Brand performance, Brand financial value.
- Presentation. A balanced scorecard measuring the effectiveness of a presentation is based on the evaluation of the impact the presentation may have on your business, on the audience of the presentation as well as on the professional growth and the career of the presenter himself. The assessment of the quality of the presentation is another benchmark of a successful presentation.
- Marketing. Marketing Balanced Scorecard for Excel allows to use pre-defined metrics to measure the performance of Marketing department of the company, providing top managers with clear view over Marketing activities, their current and planned performance. Also, this balanced scorecard provides necessary indicators to benchmark marketing performance of your company agains competitors.
- Direct Mail. Direct mail is one of the most common types of direct marketing in use today. It has been used by marketers for several decades. It is a proven and flexible marketing channel which can be measured quite easily. However, in order to get the highest return on investment, the direct mail marketer must seek constant improvement in every aspect of his marketing campaigns.
- Conference. A conference or an exhibition is a great place for image building for a company. However constraints related to costs and time frame in these events call for moving on a pre-decided path. Deviations should be minimal in these proceedings. So, a balanced scorecard that has quantifiable indicators on it, along with the values the company should aim for serves the purpose. Areas like Financial, Planning, Information Management and Scheduling and Brand building can be evaluated and corrected to achieve success.
- Word of Mouth Marketing. An organization can overcome the competition it experiences in its industry by developing Word Of Mouth Marketing strategy that can reap rich benefits at minimum costs. However it needs supporting guidelines and planning and an approach that can offer the lending hand is the ‘BSC’ route. The perspectives that can serve as the performance ‘carrier’ and ‘tracker’ relate to subjects like- Reach, Internal Operations and Outcomes, Workforce Alignment and Evaluation and Capability.
- Exhibitions. Exhibitions are a way for organizations to bring to light it key products and services and highlight its recent achievements. Companies attend and conduct several such events at varied times for myriad purposed. However, they must assess the success of such acts so as to maximize the drawings. The aspects which if monitored can be fruitful are- Channel Building and Public Relations Perspective, Learning Effects Perspective, Customer Relationship Perspective and Reach Perspective.
Price and ordering
- You can purchase metrics as a pack, the
pack includes 8 Marketing metrics.
- The price for the 8 units is 282 US$ (
35% off, save 168 US$).
- Purchase Marketing Metrics Pack for 282 US$
- Check Global Pack: Marketing and PR in Business for 700$, which includes the following scorecard packs: CRM, Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Business Intelligence, Online Business, Customer Service
Articles related to Marketing:
Copyright © 2000-2023 AKS-Labs. All rights reserved.