CRM Balanced Scorecard Metrics Pack
The pack includes 7 CRM metrics:
- Customer Relationship. Four major groups of metrics evaluating the effectiveness of your business's relationship with customers include Customer Quality, Customer Segmentation, Market Invasion and Damage and Recovery Manager group. The first two groups of metrics assess the value and profitability of your customers, i.e. the amount of profit they may bring to your business. The last two groups diagnose the market position and the recovery policy efficiency of the business unit.
- Product Knowledge Management. To be successful, what is required is to have a complete knowledge of the product and the efficient management of this knowledge. The product can be successful only if it is designed according to the knowledge gained. KPIs are responsible for determining how the product knowledge can be managed effectively. In this context KPIs can be arranged in a balanced scorecard under 4 perspectives. These are financial perspective, customer perspective, internal process perspective and innovation perspective.
- Customer Profitability. Assessing Customer Profitability is inherently important to gain an understanding of the fractions of customer base that is ‘worth keeping’ and the one that is just a ‘burden’ on the organization. One can carry out the tracking of this highly analytical task by looking and measuring the various aspects such as ‘Average Lifetime Value’, ‘Customer Retention Potential’, ‘Revenue Collection’ and ‘Process Performance’.
- Customer Profiling. Usually customer profiling is done to present the products and services in a more focused and concentrated manner before the target audience. This is to make them opt for the concerned company-s offering -more often- and in -more amounts-. One can use a tool like BSC to measure the performance of profiling process and what dividends it has been able to bring. The perspectives that can be of use include- Benefits and Performance Perspective, Process Perspective, Buying Behavior Perspective and Integration and Best Practices Perspective.
- Customer Value. KPIs in Customer ValueIncreasing competition has today made it necessary for organizations to formulate an effective strategy for studying and improving the value they provide to their customer base. Further, detailed study into the subject will reveal the required parameters which can be framed in the form of KPIs primarily relates to aspects like- Analysis, Operations and Benefits, Framework and Performance.
- Customer Conversion. Customer conversion which essentially involves maximizing the number of ‘frequent buyers’ from the ‘total lot of customers’ can be evaluated by using a Balanced Score Card that measures key areas like- Interaction Platform Perspective, Process Evaluation perspective, On-line Mode Perspective and Post-efforts benefits Perspective. However, one should be careful in deciding the metrics to be put under these as the parameters lacking in efficiency and relevance can trouble the organization more than the benefits brought by those.
- Customer Loyalty. Evaluating and improving the degree of loyalty customers have towards an organization mandates the use of a holistic tool like a Balance Score Card. Some of the key dimensions which need to be traced for effectively creating a ‘faithful’ and ‘loyal’ customer base are related to- Customer Care, Financial and Process, Feedback and Customer loyalty. One can frame the useful indicators under each of these to know the aspect which is ‘causing hurdles’ and keeping the organization from realizing efforts maximally.
Price and ordering
- You can purchase metrics as a pack, the
pack includes 7 CRM metrics.
- The price for the 7 units is 273 US$ (
35% off, save 147 US$).
- Purchase CRM Metrics Pack for 273 US$
- Check Global Pack: Marketing and PR in Business for 700$, which includes the following scorecard packs: CRM, Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Business Intelligence, Online Business, Customer Service
Articles related to CRM:
Copyright © 2000-2019 AKS-Labs. All rights reserved.