Measure Help Desk Performance with Excel-Based Scorecard and KPIs
The most important aspect of any business is customer relationships, if you can manage incoming requests, process them in a timely manner, then you will have a constant sales growth.
Helpdesk plays a key role in this process. It is important to measure the performance of helpdesk as it is a good way to find out what is going bad in your customer support service.
Keeping an eye on key performance metrics and improving your positions will return in a sales growth. With Help Desk Balanced Scorecard you will be able to take a control over Customer Satisfaction, Response Time, The call abandon rate, Reliability of Predefined Solutions, Resolution Excellence and helpdesk key performance indicators.
Why do business professionals choose ready-to-use KPIs?
Read Why do business professionals choose ready-to-use KPIs? to find out the answers to these questions:
- Can a business professional research KPIs on his own?
- How do I avoid typical problems with KPIs?
- Is ready-to-use KPI applicable in my niche?
- Is KPIs' price affordable?
- Can KPIs can be easily integrated in any business environment?
- How can KPIs make the difference to the business?
How to align these KPIs with a strategy of our organization?
Ideally, you need to have a strategy (in a form of a strategy map) before you start thinking about the ways to measure its execution (KPIs).
Don't have a strategy map yet? Use free Strategy Map Wizard to create a strategy map for your current business challenges. The wizard will:
- Ask you several questions to organize your ideas
- Process your answers privately
- Build a professional strategy map for you
The whole process takes on average 6 minutes. Give it a try right now - it's free.
What are the benefits of /solutions/helpdesk_scorecard_excel.htm metric:
- The primary goal of any helpdesk is to support customers. So, customer satisfaction kpis are the most important here.
- High knowledge base efficiency means that many customers end up finding answers to their questions without having to contact support.
- Average time to handle a support ticket is a must have indicator in any helpdesk scorecard.
Get these KPIs
More ideas on using /solutions/helpdesk_scorecard_excel.htm KPI
Help desk makes up a prominent part of any organization's feedback system. It holds an even significant place in case the act of buying the product or subscribing to service requires some installation. Such a service brings a sense of 'caring' to the customers, therefore draws the clients time and again to the shop.
The responsibility carried forward by this section of an organization's operations is that of providing information assistance regarding the organizational resources. Such troubleshooting can decide the repute built by the firm among its clients.
Some of the ways by which this follow-up service can be offered are 'e-mail', 'website' and 'toll-free number'. Help desk software are installed to enable the task go in a flawless manner and offer help to customers on 'real-time' basis. Promptness and fast pace are the characteristics that can set a given industrial player tower above the rest of the competitors.
Counting on the efforts and steps of service desks can be made possible by opting for a balanced scorecard for the purpose. One can put down the useful metrics on it and keep visiting those in cyclic manner to make sure that everything is well within control.
More useful information for Help Desk management
- Related metrics and KPIs for: Customer Relationship, Call-Center, Help Desk, Interactive Voice Response, Customer Profitability, Customer Profiling, Customer Value, Customer Conversion, Customer Loyalty, Cell Phone, Internet Access.
- Customers who viewed this item also viewed: Product Knowledge Management | Knowledge Management Pack | Outsourcing Metrics Pack | Communication Skills Scorecard.
Help Desk Balanced Scorecard Screenshots
Metrics for Help Desk management
This is the actual scorecard with Helpdesk Metrics and performance indicators.
The performance indicators include: First Time Settlement, Resolution Time, Opened tickets, The call abandon rate.
Download or purchase Help Desk Balanced Scorecard
Download a trial version of Help Desk Balanced Scorecard or purchase a full version online.