Airlines Balanced Scorecard Metrics Pack
The pack includes 5 Airlines metrics:
- Airlines. The airline industry is mired with numerous challenges, from critical flight safety issues to seemingly small issues related to in-flight service which also can snowball into a major hassle. A lot of thought needs to put into devising KPIs for a particular sector of Airline industry and suitable customizations are necessary. KPIs in general for the Airline industry can be classified in four broad parameters namely financial perspective, customer perspective, Flight Operations and Service Indicators. These aids in judging the course of movement of the organization and minimizing the deviations, if any.
- Airport. Key Performance Indicators are very crucial for an organization-s success and in Airport Management they can play a crucial role to identify and analyze the key areas which are important for improving the performance of the Airports. In Airport Performance Management these KPIs are assembled into 4 major perspectives- Financial perspective, Passenger related operations, Flight related operations and Social considerations.
- Crew Management. Crew management is often one key aspect that can lead to success or failure of an airline. It is imperative that performance parameters for crew management are diligently set and evaluated and KPIs go a long way in achieving this end. In crew management KPIs can be viewed from four major perspectives-Compensation, Working conditions, Customer service and Training.
- Airline Ticketing and Reservation. Performance of organizations operating in Airline Ticketing and Reservation area can be obtained from the balanced scorecard which is an organized collection of the KPIs, in four dimensions, which are- Financial Perspective, Customer Perspective, Tickets sold and Internal Processes. KPIs are the quantifiable measures used to keep an eye on the direction the organization is moving in and to minimize the deviations, if any.
- Airport safety. Key Performance indicators in Airport Safety and Security can be structured in four major areas namely Financial, Customer Servicing, Security Measures and Efficiency. These KPIs make possible go a long way in helping the task of obtaining the problem areas and devising the policies to ensure the safety and security of passengers and their baggage.
Price and ordering
- You can purchase metrics as a pack, the
pack includes 5 Airlines metrics.
- The price for the 5 units is 210 US$ (
30% off, save 90 US$).
- Purchase Airlines Metrics Pack for 210 US$
- Check Global Pack: Vertical Business Scorecards for 999$, which includes the following scorecard packs: Social, Computer Networks, Leisure and Recreation, Publishing, Security, Transportation, Real Estate, Energy, Medical, Legal, Airlines, Insurance, Food Service, Software Development, Mass media, Metallurgy, Ecology Protection, Car Business, City Services, Culture, Personal Health
Articles related to Airlines:
Copyright © 2000-2019 AKS-Labs. All rights reserved.